Tuesday, May 30, 2006

At Home Date-Night

Katie and I have decided to stay at home, make some coffee and play cards. The thing is, cards are the ONE THING in the world that make me angry. Not that they're sinful or anything. It's just for some reason they make my temper rise up. In fact, once when Katie and I were playing cards while we were dating, I lost and threw the cards across the room. Yeah, anyway, if anybody's out there reading this right now, send up some prayers for me to display the fruits of the Spirit, especially self-control.

UPDATE: All went well. I won some and lost some, but mostly we had a good time (and nothing got thrown).

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason! Congrats on Katie's pregnancy, that's awesome! Our little girl Isabella is 9 months old now. It's so incredible watching her grow up. She just started walking.

Glad you had a good cards night, tennis is the thing that makes me angry :)

Say hi to the Church on the Hill folks for us. God bless!

Chad

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home