Wednesday, June 14, 2006

End of an Era

Every Wednesday morning I teach a Bible study at New Vision, a Christian recovery house for drug and alcohol users. I have the best time there seeing men go from apathetic to eager disciples. Each week we are all amazed by what God shows us in His word as we study together.

While I am teaching, the core of what I do is teach a Bible study method so the guys know how to read their own Bibles correctly. We use a book of the Bible to be our training ground, each week taking the next short section that comes along.

Today we are finishing the book of Luke, which has taken us roughly two years to complete. Phew! It's been great. I love Luke as a writer and can't scour through Luke/Acts enough.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jason, glad to see that you are putting that Moody education to good use (I'm sure Dr. Walton among others would be proud). And congrats on the upcoming addition to your family. I'll be praying for his safe arrival.
God bless, Brad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home