Monday, November 20, 2006

Time Off for the Sake of a Prophet

I've been away from this blog for quite some time because I've been directing my typing time to another website, that of my newborn son, Elijah Keith Hudson. Elijah was born on November 3rd, weighing in at 7lbs. 4oz. So, to catch up on what's been going on in my family's life, visit Elijah's page.

Additionally, if you like the look of Elijah's website, then tell your friends about my new business, Ground Floored, which powers the site. Ground Floored offers simple and affordable websites for small business, churches, and babys!

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Sider Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Brad and I are so happy for you. We love visiting yours, and your sons website. Check out what is new with our family at siderfamily.blogspot.com.

Pam

P.S. We've got something for Elijah, but don't have your home address. I hope it's okay just to send it to your Church. All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home